Saturday, May 12, 2012

Goosie Goose

Welcome Blog-hop readers! Today's Listening Post Interviews is Goosie Goose
Reported by Sis White

Sis: Goosie Goose, thank you for agreeing to speak with us at the Listening Post about the your role in Sassy Pants' story! Our readers appreciate hearing from eye witnesses! Would you tell us what happened when Sassy Pants approached you and Gerald with this idea of making amends?
Goosie: Well, when the two of them found us our first reaction was to fluff and hiss! But then I thought better of it. That little pig was not worth ruffling my feathers over, so I put them down and Gerald followed suit. And then . . .

Editors Note: Goosie's response to the question was so extensive it would make another book! We encourage readers to get a copy of Sassy Pants Makes Amends and read the first hand account of what took place.

Sis: Tell us Goosie, do you think making amends is a good idea?
Goosie: Good idea? Oh, I think it is a wonderful way to repair broken relationships! Wonderful. It has more then repaired Sassy Pants friendship with Gerald. It has made it possible for Gerald to be the leader I always knew he could be, but I did not know how to help him over that rough spot! Sassy Pants amends has made it possible for Gerald to be a goose of destiny! One day Old Gander will be gone and Gerald will now be able to take his place as leader of the flock--thanks to Sassy Pants making amends!

Sis: Sounds to me like you have had a real change of heart toward Sassy Pants!
Goosie: Yes, I have. When Sassy Pants and Little Molly came that day, all I could think was: Why in the world was a sweet little lamb like her hanging around with that rebellious, rambunkous, ne'er-do- well, trouble making pig?! No good would come of it! But when I saw the results and realized how Gerald benefitted, I could just kiss that little pig, but geese don't seem to have lips so I guess that'll never happen. : )

Sis: Do you think Sassy Pants will be able to hold up? I mean, she hurt a lot of animals, do you think she will be able to continue making amends to everyone she offended?
Goosie: I think Sassy Pants is one spunky little pig. I think she made up her mind that this is the right thing to do and regardless of how hard it might be, I think she will do it. I'm cheering for her, that's for sure. She is a sterling pig as far as I am concerned!

Sis: So would you recommend others try to apologize, ask forgiveness and make amends?
Goosie: Yes, that is my recommendation. And my opinion is that it's the only way for lasting repair! The only way. It goes beyond "I'm sorry" and builds trust again. It's the best way!

Listening Post Editor: Our thanks to Goosie, and Sis White for this candid from the barnyard!

If readers have a question you would like to ask Goosie, Sis, Sassy Pants or Molly or any other story character, just put your question in the comment box and we will ask your question! Hop on over to my other blog, click here, to leave your name and email address to enter the Giveaway drawing for a set of the Sassy Pants books or a set of the burden bearing books. Someone is going to be a happy camper!

See you down by the gate....
Miss Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment